Residency By Investment In Cyprus
The Cyprus Permanent Residency (PR) program offers to non-EU nationals guaranteed permanent residency. The whole process takes 2 months period and the candidate can benefit with a single real estate investment of €300,000. It applies to the investor, the spouse, the dependent children (up to age 25), the parents of the investor and the parents of the spouse. The permit is valid for lifetime and the process is simple and can be arranged whilst not in Cyprus.
Cyprus - gateway to the EU
Cyprus has been a full EU member state since 2004 and joined the EU Monetary Union in 2008. In 2014, legislation was introduced allowing foreign investors to become Cypriot (EU) citizens, acquiring a Cypriot passport through naturalisation.
A Cypriot passport holder is an EU passport holder and a passport holder of any EU country and is also considered an EU citizen. EU citizens can work, reside, study and travel within the EU, as well as Iceland, Liechtenstein, Switzerland and Norway.
- Own a property in Cyprus valued at over €300,000 plus VAT with a proof of payment of at least €200,000 plus VAT prior to application
- Minimum annual income of 30,000 (with an additional 5,000 per dependent person)
- Fixed three-year deposit of 30,000 with any bank in Cyprus
- Clean criminal record certificate
- Statutory Declaration of no intention to work in Cyprus
- Visit Cyprus at least once every two years
- Live freely in Cyprus
- Permanent residency for yourself and dependents up to age 25
- Own a business in Cyprus
- Right to apply for EU citizenship
- Travel throughout Europe easily
- Access to first class healthcare and education
- Process and requirements are very simple and the permit is guaranteed to be issued within 2 months
- 100% approval rate
Please contact us for any queries or information requests in relation to the Residency program in Cyprus.
The above is for information purposes only and does not constitute advice.