Citizenship By Investment In Turkey
The Turkey Citizenship by Investment program (CBI) was established in May 2017. The Turkish Government introduced a landmark CBI program to promote foreign investment. Investors don’t have to live in Turkey to acquire Citizenship and probably the most striking feature is that the investment thresholds were lowered by the Turkish Government, making their CBI program arguably the most attractive in the World. Starting a new life and having a new passport in Turkey can be possible within 3 months.
• Non residency requirements
• Passport in 3 months
• Visa-free travel
• Family included
• Secure Process
• Financial freedom
• Repatriate your investment
• Freehold Property Ownership
Applications for Citizenship in Turkey
Turkish Passport, with its 115 visa-free countries is also giving several incentives and business supports to its holders.
Secure and money back guaranteed investments with our Turkish legal team
Invest in real estate in Turkey with a minimum amount of $250.000 and annotate in the registry that you will not sell the real estate for three years. Acquiring Assets
Cash Saving in Bank
Invest in Turkey’s funds and REITs with a minimum amount of $500.000 and declare your commitment to keep your investment for at least three years.
The main benefits of the Citizenship by Investment program (CBI) in Turkey
Currently, Turkey is in the Top 20 economies of the world. From Bloomberg’s perspective, Turkey seems to be the biggest 5th improving economy by 2030. Turkey serves as a safe haven for those who come from different backgrounds such as less moderate Muslim countries and non-free financial systems. When you checked with the Passport Index results of 2019, Turkey has better position compared to Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Iraq, Syria, Iran, Egypt, India, Pakistan, and several others. We believe investors from those nations will enjoy the Turkish Citizenship program.
On September 19, 2018; Turkey has significantly eased the required limits for foreigners to acquire Turkish citizenship, according to new regulations published in the country’s Official Gazette.
How to Achieve Turkish Citizenship
Option 1. Minimum US $250,000.00 – Acquiring Assets
Proven by the Ministry of Environment and Urbanization must invest in real estate in Turkey worth a minimum of USD 250,000 or equivalent foreign currency or Turkish lira with a title deed restriction on its resale for at least three years.
Option 2. Minimum US $500.000.00 – Cash Saving in a Bank
a. Proven by the Banking Regulation and Supervision Agency to have deposited at least
US S500,000 or equivalent foreign currency or Turkish lira in banks operating in Turkey with the condition of not to withdraw for at least three years.
b. Proven by the Capital Markets Board of Turkey to have bought at least US $500,000 or equivalent foreign currency or Turkish lira worth of real estate investment fund share or venture capital investment fund share with the condition that they cannot be sold for at least three years.
Option 3. Employee People
Proven by the Ministry of Family, Labour and Social Services to have created jobs for at least 50 people.
Option 4. Special Conditions
Approved Citizenship specialist will advise our client’s applications on special cases including immigrations. They will manage all law process and legal support to our clients in special cases.
Turkish Citizenship Program - Why Use Our Services?
Our legal partners will help you open accounts with Turkish banks. They handle all related documentation and support you through the whole process.
Real Estate Acquisition
Help to find and buy the most appropriate residential or commercial property that fits with your requirements. Ensure all transactions and procedures are handled with the utmost security in a manner to protect your interests.
- Find suitable real estate in the best locations and at the best price.
- Ensure each property is transfer-ready and free of any debts, taxes and encumbrances.
- Handle all contracts, transactions and transfer of deeds.
Residence permit Transfer
Assist with your residence permit and handle all documentation preparation, file the application on your behalf and follow up.
Help with your Turkish Citizenship and handle all documentation preparation, file the application on your behalf and follow up.
Post Citizenship, our legal partners will be at hand to offer many other professional services that you might require.
Application & legal fees
All fees will depend on which Citizenship option you choose. Our associate legal team based in Turkey have a wealth of experience and regarded as one of the most respected legal firms with regards to the Turkish Citizenship By Investment program. All related fees total approximately US $20,000.
Legal work includes;
- Application and completion of all documentation
- Open new bank account in Turkey
- Processing the application
- Responsible for your payments
- Carry out the required Due Diligence
- Real Estate through to completion & Title Deeds
- Delivery of Residency, Citizenship & second passort
Importance notice: all legal work in relation to the Citizenship By Investment program is guaranteed by our chosen CBI registered legal team.
Documents to be requested for the application of Turkish Citizenship
In addition to the property purchase and the completed application documents, the following must be provided:
- Original Passport of the applicant and all family members and photocopies of the pages processed (translated by the sworn translator).
- If the applicant has children less than 18 years of age, their birth certificates (a sufficient document to provide which will show birthplace, date of birth, name of father and mother).
- 12 biometric photographs (taken with in the last 3 months).
- A valid health insurance (must include the duration of residence permit, the original signed and stamped copy must be submitted).
- Legal registration documents to be obtained from Turkey and from the authorities of the country in which the applicant is a current citizen.
- A settlement document showing the place of residence.
- A document showing the consent of the parents for citizenship transfer of the children (a Turkish Translation fully approved by the notary public or in the presence of an authorized officer is required).
- A document showing marital status (marriage certificate if married, a divorce certificate if divorced, death certificate of spouse if widowed.
- A sample document of the population registration showing the applicant’s credentials, a sample of the population registration proving family ties with spouse and children if married or similar documents.
- A receipt showing that the service fee is paid to the Turkish Treasury Desk.
- Copies of certified land registry, if applied with property asset acquisition case.
- Copies of bank details of the assets, if applied with cash deposit case.
- Copies of employed people and owned assets, if applied with employment creation case.
- Birth record forms issued at the related governorships for children.
- Custody decision on the child if there is a child in the marriage ending with divorce.
- A receipt showing that the service fee of the legal team paid into the bank accounts given (a).
- The original copy of the signed “Legal Services and Consulting Agreement” between the applicant and legal team (b). a) All of legal services consulting fees are excluded with document fees from applicant current citizenship country if not mentioned. Only VIP Service is including all document costs. b) Please note that the application will not be effective in case of any missing documents from the list above, our application period started and become active when all the listed documents have been received by lawyers. Their money-back guarantee period will start from the formal application to the Interior Ministry and end with Passport delivery.
The steps involved
The process is straightforward and usually takes 3 to 6 months from the date of submission
Step 1. Sign contracts with Lawyer
Step 2. File creation with basic document delivery
Step 3. TAX ID Creation and PoA signature
Step 4. Open bank account
Step 5. Money transfer & completion
Step 6. Marketing the investment options
Property purchase option | Bank cash capital option
Deed transfer with money transfer | Bank agreement for 1 year
Step 7. Complete investment
Step 8. Completion of documentation
Step 9. File closing & submission
Step 10. Residence delivery 1st month Passport delivery between 3 & 6 months
Please contact us for any queries or information requests in relation to the Citizenship program in Turkey.
The above is for information purposes only and does not constitute advice.
Skyland is situated in a fantastic location next to Seyrantepe…
CBI Turkey, Migration
Nivo Istanbul residential apartments are situated in an enviable location…
CBI Turkey, Migration
Kasr Ala residential apartments are situated in a fabulous location…
CBI Turkey, Migration